top of page

WebCare Policy


At Fatduck Marketing, we're all about helping your digital presence thrive. That's why we offer WebCare, an optional monthly service for our clients who need quick, minor updates to their websites.

Fatduck Marketing proudly offers a unique service called WebCare. WebCare covers small-scale changes and updates to your website.


The fee for WebCare isn't one-size-fits-all. Instead, we calculate your fee based on the anticipated amount and frequency of your requested tasks. And don't worry, we'll mutually agree on a price before the service begins, so there are no surprises.

Task Scope and Limitations

Under WebCare, we accommodate requests for changes and updates that generally take up to 30 minutes to complete. We consider a task as a request involving any number of changes or updates to your website.

For example, updating social media links or changing an image on the homepage would be covered under WebCare. But creating a new page, which requires a significant amount of time, would be considered a larger task and would come with additional charges.

While there is no limit to the number of tasks, if the quantity or frequency of requests exceeds the initial prediction, we may need to discuss adjusting the service fee.


Either party can terminate the WebCare service at any time, provided notice is given in writing via email. Upon termination, the service will cease immediately.


In cases where work hasn't already been done under WebCare, we may issue an 80% refund of the invoice. The remaining 20% covers accounting and administration fees. However, if tasks have already been performed under WebCare, no refund will be issued.

Choose WebCare for regular, minor updates and changes to your website. Enjoy transparent pricing, flexible service terms, and the peace of mind knowing that your website is in expert hands.

Service Duration

WebCare operates on a month-to-month basis, starting and ending on the same day each month. This flexibility means you can benefit from our services when you need them most.

bottom of page